Seven Bambinos

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Relaxing

I haven't had much time to sit around and do nothing lately but that is what I am up to today. School planning, hanging out, eating too much junk! We need days like these. Do you think Jesus has hang out days? I don't. How would ruler of the Universe ever get time to rest? Can you imagine? I have a hard enough time running one day into the next. My husband and I were talking about that last night. How vital it is for us to keep one day apart from the next. To not start the next day with yesterday's energy or lack there of. Yesterday's frustrations, disappoinments, or stress. We need to keep moving forward just like the LORD. I love that. I heard at a Bible study this past semester that God only moves in one direction--FORWARD. How refreshing that is for us. When we so often feel like we are stagnate or losing ground in our failures, God is still moving--FORWARD...on our behalf. I can't really comprehend God's faithfulness, although I know he is. And I can't comprehend his love for me, yet I know he does. So today I am not only going to rest in my own house doing my duties as a wife and mother, I am going to chose to rest in my God's faithfulness toward me and His unchanging love. Isn't he wonderful?!

No comments:

Post a Comment