Seven Bambinos

Sunday, February 14, 2010

My First Entry

To be honest, I am not sure how long I will be able to keep this up but I am going to give it a whirl. I am so excited to be a part of so many great bible studies and groups. I am anxious to be a part of the So Long, Insecurity group on the LPM blog. Lordwilling I can keep up with all my little bambinos running around and throughout our school days. Sometimes I wonder how I do it-how on earth God has allowed me to be so blessed. I feel so unworthy and fail constantly but He continues to be faithful and see me through day in and day out. I think my goal of this blog will be somewhat of an online journal. My days are usually littered with a bit of chaos and a ton of grace. I am nothing worthy of modeling after it is sheer grace that I run on, I would be completely lost without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment