Seven Bambinos

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Who needs sleep

...lack of sleep...that has been my motto the last two days thanks to my four month old, Gideon. Don't get me wrong, he's a cutie and I love him deeply but he hasn't allowed me to get much sleep the last few nights. Then I got to thinking aren't I thankful the Lord doesn't get tired(or sick-like I am feeling). We can call on Him day and night no matter what time zone, where we are in the universe, and He will always be there to listen. He doesn't get crabby because He doesn't feel good or His patience doesn't run low because He wants to be left alone and wish everyone would just stop arguing for five minutes! He is a constant...always there, always loving, always working out the good for us, always compassionate, always faithful, always ready to forgive...for this I am forever thankful and filled with gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment