Seven Bambinos

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Finally

I am so excited to report that I think I have done it....my little Gideon is finally sleeping through the night! Yeah! He has been on a roll for the past 2 or 3 nights. What a relief...now if all the others sleep well how glorious it will be to have the potential for some sleepfilled nights. However, last night was not one of them :( Rachel was kicking and crying and driving me nuts. So here I am in blog world with my coffee in hand and yummy biscotti I just downed ready to tackle my day already exhausted and with a headache to boot. Oh Lord grant me patience and love today for kids inspite of how I feel...and give me energy, both physical and emotional. Give me the extra strength I need to make it through this day in a "Jesus" way. Extend your grace in this direction, O Lord, I know I will need it...you are faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment