Seven Bambinos

Saturday, February 27, 2010

new stuff

I am so thankful to be typing on my new laptop I got from my husband the other night :) and to be hearing the sound of my new(to us) dryer drying our clothes in the background. It has been a few months since we have both washed and dried our own clothes here at the house. One wasn't working, then the other one died...one week of no laundry for 9 people ends up being quiet a lot of laundry. I already did three loads and haven't even made a dent yet. I was able to take my girls out shopping today at the mall, it was fun. Rarely do we end up getting new clothes(usually they are hand me downs or from a thrift store) so it was a treat to be able to splurge a little. Next week we should be getting our new(to us) big 15 passenger van. So far I haven't seen it but my husband assures me I will love it. I am invisioning glorious rides to the grocery store, co-op, to church and to my parents...with everyone in their own space and buckled in their own seat! Yeah!!! I can't wait, and neither can the kids. Praise the Lord for new(to us)things...He makes all things new! Even for those who can't afford it!

No comments:

Post a Comment