Seven Bambinos

Friday, February 11, 2011

So excited

I am so excited to be on new footing with an "almost" new year and some added flair to my blog. I spent way to much time on here yesterday figuring things out and now it has turned into a slight addicition/obession. I should really be busy hanging with my kids, doing school, dishes, laundry or something other then this, oh well...it's been fun.
I must admit I am not a writer or never feel like I have anything quite to earthshattering to say but I guess God can still use us simple folk.
I am currently doing Beth Moore's DAVID at my bible study and have been so blessed already and we are only on Lesson 3. Her video yesterday was so encouraging. I often wish after the video instead of breaking into small groups we should have some serious prayer time. I am always on this "spiritual high" and wanting to just pray something fierce about what she just said. Anyway, she was challenging us yesterday with Psalm 62 and pouring our hearts out to the LORD...cry out to Him, for He is our refuge. I wanted to let it all out right there(which probably wouldn't have been very pretty) but Yes, Lord! I want to pur it out so You can fill it up!
You are so faithful Lord. Thank you for always hearing my prayers. You alone are God and worthy to be trusted and praised!

No comments:

Post a Comment