Seven Bambinos

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Off to the Airport!

Today a few of us are doing a suprise pick up at the airport to get our son. He is coming home from a week in Mexico on a mission trip with our church. I must admit, I am not feeling the greatest but I am going to hide it so we can go anyway! I am excited at the opportunity to go and love the excitement of airports. I haven't been to one in a while. I love to fly just never have the chance.
I finally love my new "look" on this blog. Again, I spent way to much time yesterday and left my kids to their our resources for the majority of the day. I must make myself stop! Please pray for me. Anyway if you happen to stop by and read this, let me know what you think.
See you soon.
May the name of the Lord be praised! For He is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment