Seven Bambinos

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Thank You, Lord


I want to thank Jesus for an amazing son. I am tickled pink over him this morning. He was in Mexico all week on a missions trip and since he got home I have heard nothing but praise about the way he was was he was gone. One of our elders were put in charge over him for the week and he said he did an amazing job. He got himeself from point A to point B, kept all of his belongins in order(i.e. passport, paper work, carry on, etc.), and worked like a horse. He kept up with all the men and worked as hard as everybody out there. Kept himself busy, killed a few scorpions, built a church roof, poured a concrete floor, played soccer, went swimming and most of all made us proud. Even though I couldn't be prouder, I know Jesus is even more tickled. His kid is growing up! Growing in Him! I have to admit the teenage years are a little "touchy" and I am feeling like I never have enough wisdom...but I know God is faithful. I spoke with a mom of nine the other week and she was thrilled to see the fruit from her older children who are now having kids of their own and growing in the Lord. I am anxious for those days but will settle for the bits and pieces of growth in these days now...thank you Lord that you hear the cries of this mothers heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment